[Banking-pm] What are you wearing right now.

Holzman, Benjamin BHolzman at iseoptions.com
Wed Mar 14 05:30:35 PDT 2007

Here's our "dress code":

	Appropriate
* Blazer/ Sports jacket
* Collared shirts and blouses
* Button down shirts
* Any type of Business shoes (flats or heels)
* Khaki dress pants
* Polo shirts
* Skirts
* Slacks and trousers
* Sport coats
* Golf shirts (not faded and in good condition)
* Sweaters and cardigans with collared shirts
* Suit and tie
* Pant suits
* Logo shirts that have small unobtrusive logos/writing
* Turtleneck and collar-less shirts together with blazer, sport coat or
suit jacket
All attire should be well maintained, clean and professional.

	Inappropriate
* Clothing that is faded, frayed or torn
* Clothing that is too tight, too short or too revealing
* Construction boots (other than snow days)
* Jeans or dungarees
* Sneakers or tennis shoes
* Sports attire, sweatpants, sweatshirts, stretch pants or athletic
clothing
* Crew Neck or Roll Top shirts or sweaters
* Tank tops or halter tops
* T shirts
* Shorts
* Denim shirts/dresses/skirts
* Logo with large displays of sport teams, cartoon characters, etc.
* Cropped shirts
* Turtleneck or mock turtleneck
* Collar-less shirts