[Banking-pm] What are you wearing right now.

alex at owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 11:11:35 PDT 2007

A slightly tongue in cheek topic.

What do you wear to work as a perl programmer in a bank or financial
institution?

One criticism of banking is that it is full of "suits".

At Lehman Brothers and Deutsche Bank I normally wore a suit and tie. At
Brevan Howard Asset Management I was dressed in smart casual which
sometimes included blue jeans and a button shirt.

However today I am dressed in black Levis and a black shirt because I am
off to a goth concert as soon as I leave.

Alex