[Banking-pm] Interesting court case: watch this space

Holzman, Benjamin BHolzman at iseoptions.com
Tue Feb 20 07:50:03 PST 2007

I've known a little bit about this for a number of years now.  The
references to "Parimutuel Derivatives" in this document are to
Longitude; until this IP battle began, Dr. Pinkava was trying to bring
our technology into LIFFE.  Once it turned messy, though, we were shut
out.  I realize this isn't particularly relevant... :-)

Benjamin Holzman