[Banking-pm] What does your development environment look like?

alex at owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 04:13:14 PST 2007

> On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 09:40:51AM -0000, alex at owal.co.uk wrote:
> [...]
>> We are a cvs house here and there are serious political maneuverings to
>> try and get us to use subversion.

Sorry I seem to have been misunderstood. (Quite understandable from what I
said).

My immediate team is keen on Subversion and I am happy to use whatever the
team wants to use. One of my colleagues (also a London.pm'er) did a
feasability study which looked at our use of version control. We ported
our repository over and started to rewrite our release procedures.

Then *group* told us we couldnt use subversion. It was this level of
intereference which I think is stupid and unecessary. However a different
team near me is ignoring the orders from on high and using subversion
anyway.

Alex