[Banking-pm] Parsing FIX messages

alex at owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 01:14:54 PST 2007

> Does anyone know if a module is available for parsing FIX messages? I
> didnt
> see any on cpan just wondering if anyone here did one internally?

Despite what the agencies seem to think I know nothing about the details
of FIX.

(Apparently my cv says I "fix" things - so they send me vacancies about FIX).

Anyway: What I understand is that no one really implements the *whole* of
FIX - they only implement the bits they need for the task they are doing.

And since it is XML (right?) no one has seen a need to put it on CPAN.

Shame really

Alex