[Banking-pm] What CPAN modules do you use?

alex at owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 02:47:45 PDT 2007

> Prompted by Alex's mail just now - what finance/banking related CPAN
> modules, if any, do you use?

Well the first thing to note is that I find the Sybase modules far more
common in Banking than elsewhere. We use both the DBI one and a pre-DBI
one.

Also fairly common is anything to do with reading/writing CSV and Excel
files.

Here are some more random modules we might have installed and may or may
not be used.

Algorithm::CurveFit 1.02
Business::ISIN 0.20

(My favourite debugging tool)