[Banking-pm] Any newbies?

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Thu Sep 14 18:50:24 PDT 2006

Hi Banker-boffins,

I too am not in the banking/finance industry, but I have worked on a number of financial systems, both front-end (related to the compnay I was working for) and back-end (communicating with other financial systems for settlement etc).

I would love to get into the financial side of this industry. Currently I am in the volume print industry, and if you want to know more about me, have a look at my entry in perl.net.au. http://perl.net.au/wiki/User:Leriksen

My short-term motivation is to get a job for a year or two in London, which feeds into my long-term motivation of then returning to an Australian bank and continuing from there.

So there!

Leif

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please notify the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au,
then delete  the e-mail.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses by Ironport. Before opening or using any
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more
information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy Policy at
www.hpa.com.au