[Banking-pm] Another introduction

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Fri Sep 8 07:26:47 PDT 2006

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 alex at owal.co.uk wrote:

> Billy Abbot wrote:
>> I'm another London based person, although I'm not quite a banking person.
>> I work for a data and analysis tools company on the financial identifier
>> and data side, using perl for data munging, validation and database
>
> Still very important Billy :-)

Too right it is - without me and mine all you banky people would have
nothing...NOTHING I TELL YOU! or something :)

> My guess is that you know about things like ISINs and CUSIPs?

I look after our sedol feed, have done a lot of ID management stuff due to
the various joys of ISIN, sedol and cusip and am still procrastinating
rather than modifying our identifier editing web application...

--billy

--
I haven't has so much fun since the pigs ate my little sister
  Billy Abbott                     billy at cowfish dot org dot uk