[Banking-pm] [JOB] My role at LCH is going permie

IvorW ns7d-l3x0 at xemaps.com
Thu Dec 14 05:01:16 PST 2006

My assignment at the London Clearing House is being extended until March 2007, but for the last time. They have also asked me to come up with a job spec, which I have attached. This is my document, and has not been through their HR department.

The current policy is to migrate all their IT contract roles to permanent staff.

They are probably looking to hire somebody before March so that I can cross-train before I go.

Let me know if you are interested. Please reply off list to ivor.williams (at) lchclearnet.com.