[Bangalore-pm] Hi

Sheeju Alex sheejuec7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 02:57:55 PDT 2014

We have some talks in our agenda at Exceleron. Lets meet tomorrow since we
haven't had for last 3 months as you said.

Here are some talks (Vasundhar has shared the same on meetup too)

* Special Variables, Benchmarking and Devel::Peek

* Validation Class

* NYTProf

If there are more newbies this time, I am planning a talk on Perl Best
Practices.

Best Regards,
Sheeju Alex