[Bangalore-pm] Application Security/Pentest Job requirement at Intuit, Bangalore

krutin karia krutin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:11:20 PST 2014

Hi All,
Intuit is looking for experienced developer interested in field of
Application Security.
They are setting up a team in Bangalore and willing to train on this field.
If interested send your CV to me

Below is job description of the same.

------------------------

*About Intuit Inc.*

Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation.
Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's "100 Best Companies
To Work For" and at the top of Fortune World's "Most Admired Software
Companies."  Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating
breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50
million personal users and seven million small businesses.

Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management
solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial
institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our
flagship products, QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax, but that's just the
start. With our acquisition of Mint.com, we are continuing to innovate and
drive strategically across Intuit with a focus on SaaS, mobile
applications, cloud and Big Data. Over 50 million users, seven million
small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because
we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough
technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.

Come join Intuit as part of the Security team as an *Information Security
Staff Engineer*. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion
for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does
business. We are looking for an experienced engineer who will work in a
team of highly technical engineers and quality engineers to conduct
penetration tests and work with developers to fix findings on our flagship
products to ensure that our products are the most secure. Successful
candidate will be customer- oriented, results-driven and passionate about
building great products used by millions of people.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Executes application and network penetration tests that will vary
in level of complexity from simple to potentially complex using tools and
manual methods.

   - Develops detailed work plans, schedules, resource plans for recurring
   penetration tests
   - Summarize findings and recommended corrective measures
   - Ability to work with teams in United States  (California - PST)
   - Strong English knowledge both verbal and written communication is a
   must
   - Advises leadership of the technical and business risks of identified
   vulnerabilities
   - Liases with external 3rd party pen testers as required
   - Establishes and reports on metrics to gauge pen testing effectiveness,
   progress and key risk areas identified through audits
   - Identifies risks and escalates potential project issues to management
   as required
   - Train security engineers on pen tests.
   - Implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance data systems
   security
   - Recommends process improvement strategies
   - Provide the highest level of technical expertise and support to
   management and staff members in risk assessments and the implementation of
   appropriate data security procedures and products
   - Identify and determine causes of security violations, and recommend
   corrective actions to ensure data security

Qualifications

   - 5+ years experience building great software
   - The ability to directly and successfully lead a high-performing team
   through complex people and technology change.
   - Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best
   practices.
   - Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related
   field).
   - Proficiency in at least one modern compiled programming language such
   as C, C++, C#, or Java.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
   - Must have a Masters Degree or a BS plus 5 years of experience
   - Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the
   full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code
   reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
   operations.
   - A deep understanding of team software development in an Agile
   environment
   - Good understanding of XML, XML schema, and related technology;
   - JavaScript and HTML knowledge.

--
*~krutin*