[Bangalore-pm] Retiring of old server, moving bangalore.pm.org to its own server.

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Thu Aug 7 02:13:19 PDT 2014

Oops,
I forgot to add, since this server exists by itself and is not sharing
space with any other website, it will be made available to responsible
members of bangalore.pm community whenever its needed for running bots,
pushing features etc. for the Perl community. So if you have idea that
serves the general Perl community or the Perl effort in bangalore you will
be provided full SSH access to this server.
Cheers,
-Shan