[Bangalore-pm] Anyone used CMS in Perl

Anwesh Reddy kanishka.black0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:45:12 PDT 2014

Try MoveableType, its good for web publishing with wide variety of DB support and lots of plugins
--
Anwesh Reddy

On 11 April 2014 at 5:51:06 pm, Mithun Radhakrishnan (mithunr2003 at gmail.com) wrote:

Thanks Chankey.!
I saw that post recently in Perl Maven and that is why I thought of a Perl based CMS. I wanted to know if some one is  already familiar with that and how easy to customize them w.r.t Drupal, joomla etc.

Jagadeesh,
I am looking for some kind of template that helps to browse through different categories of products, which will have images and users can provide some kind of comments and rating on that.

regards
Mithun