[Bangalore-pm] Anyone used CMS in Perl

Mithun Radhakrishnan mithunr2003 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 05:20:56 PDT 2014

Thanks Chankey.!
I saw that post recently in Perl Maven and that is why I thought of a Perl
based CMS. I wanted to know if some one is  already familiar with that and
how easy to customize them w.r.t Drupal, joomla etc.

Jagadeesh,
I am looking for some kind of template that helps to browse through
different categories of products, which will have images and users can
provide some kind of comments and rating on that.

regards
Mithun