[Bangalore-pm] Agenda

Suraj Kumar suraj at careergear.in
Thu Sep 19 22:20:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

If you are interested in talking tomorrow, please update the
meetup.comevent for tomorrow's meeting and update the talks section if
you want to
speak on something.

Also, I think it will be good to have the following done:

* Taking down minutes of the meeting and disseminating it back into the
community / archiving
* Talks :)
* Photo capture and update on meetup page

Prashant Tyagi, please choose your pick :)

If nobody else is volunteering for talks, I can 'fill in' by talking about
Object Oriented programming in Perl, the Damian Conway way... I'd like to
keep it targeted mainly at the new comers to the programming world itself
although I hope it will be a good refresher for all of us. The session will
be a walk-through of how - 3 basic object oriented concepts (the concept of
'objects', the concept of 'message passing' and 'inheritance') are achieved
in perl the Damian Conway way. I think it would take me about 45 minutes.
Although, to admit, I've just come up with the topic and I need to fill in
the details and prepare! :)

Regards,

  -Suraj

--
An Onion is an Onion skin with an Onion inside it.