[Bangalore-pm] September meetup - Need Venue Sponsorship

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 16 23:58:36 PDT 2013

Cool,

Looking forward to hear from inmobi.

Thanks suraj for your efforts!

~Saran

________________________________
 From: Suraj Kumar <suraj at careergear.in>
To: Saravanan T <talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in>
Cc: "bangalore-pm at pm.org" <bangalore-pm at pm.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: September meetup - Need Venue Sponsorship

Hi,

I have asked (today) at InMobi whether we can host this meetup on 21st Sep. The following is my email body:

Hi,
>A perl mongers meet up group has been happening since 3 months with about 25+ participants in each meeting. The group has been 'touring' all companies towards building up a community. In this regard, as a representative of the perl mongers, I'd like to request your permission to host a perl mongers meetup where about 25-50 participants are expected to be present for about 2-3 hours on a weekend (sat or sun). Naturally, the idea is also to benefit InMobi's own perl users. On behalf of InMobi, I'm willing to take up any required responsibilities provided basic facilities (projector, mic) are arranged.
>Eager to hear your thoughts.
>
>Regards,
>  -Suraj
Awaiting response from InMobi. Hope ~4 days notice is thrilling enough for most of us to get ready for the meetup ;) If you guys think we should keep it next weekend, let me know. 21st is late enough already ;)

Regards,

  -Suraj