[Bangalore-pm] September meetup - Need Venue Sponsorship

Suraj Kumar suraj at careergear.in
Mon Sep 16 23:12:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have asked (today) at InMobi whether we can host this meetup on 21st Sep.
The following is my email body:

Hi,
> A perl mongers meet up group has been happening since 3 months with about
> 25+ participants in each meeting. The group has been 'touring' all
> companies towards building up a community. In this regard, as a
> representative of the perl mongers, I'd like to request your permission to
> host a perl mongers meetup where about 25-50 participants are expected to
> be present for about 2-3 hours on a weekend (sat or sun). Naturally, the
> idea is also to benefit InMobi's own perl users. On behalf of InMobi, I'm
> willing to take up any required responsibilities provided basic facilities
> (projector, mic) are arranged.
> Eager to hear your thoughts.
>
> Regards,
>   -Suraj

Awaiting response from InMobi. Hope ~4 days notice is thrilling enough for
most of us to get ready for the meetup ;) If you guys think we should keep
it next weekend, let me know. 21st is late enough already ;)

Regards,

  -Suraj