[Bangalore-pm] September meetup - Need Venue Sponsorship

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 13 01:50:57 PDT 2013

Hey Bangalore Perl Mongers,

I see lot of perl discussion in this thread.Lets keep this going.

In Last meetup the perl talk by Suraj ( Gaming using perl ) and Venkat ( Sense your hearbeat using Perl  through your headphone ) seems very interesting.

Over past few meetup we conducted this perl meetup at Yahoo office and Exceleron.
Since Exceleron is busy with some other schedule.We would require a venue sponsorship from any company.

It can be a home office or any corporate companies conference hall.

Please reach out to your companies for venue sponsorship.

Last time we discussed few perl topics need to be discussed

1) How to contribute to CPAN ? - Vasundhar
2) Identify Venue and other sponsorship - ?
3) How do we engage more meetups
4) Talk to perl foundation about our plan for YAPC-INDIA - [ Ya'kov,Saran ]
5)How to attract more perl ppl ?
6) identify indian cpan contributors and asking them to give a perl talk - [ Shantanu , Saran ]
7) Volunteers

Hey guys i have a travel plan for next month i would like any one to volunteer for organizing next month meetup.

Yaakov - Please guide us with the plan for YAPC INDIA
Shantanu - Please help us with list of indian cpan contributors
Venkat & Kiran & others - Looking for your help in sharing interesting ideas
Vasundhar & Exceleron team mates - Help us in attracting more perl ppl

Thanks,
~Saran