[Bangalore-pm] CPAN source code syntax highlighter

SundaraRaman R sundaryourfriend at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 01:26:22 PDT 2013

Hi,

I frequently view the source of modules I use on CPAN (since documentation
doesn't say enough in many cases), and wished for improved readability of
those pages. So I've written a small userscript that enable syntax
highlighting on CPAN source pages (http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/*).

It's called CPANSyntaxHighlight (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/176984)
and can be installed either using Greasemonkey on Firefox (
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/) or
Tampermonkey on Chrome (
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en).

Hope someone finds this useful, and thanks to
http://softwaremaniacs.org/soft/highlight/en/ for providing the actual
syntax highlighting code!

heers,
Sundar

--
! Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.