[Bangalore-pm] Next Bangalore-PM at Wipro technologies!

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Sun Nov 17 01:33:32 PST 2013

Thanks Prashant , Sridhar and other volunteers for making this event success.I can understand the efforts to get approvals from the service companies.
You guys did a great job.Unfortunately it was raining through out the day few did not turn up. Its the first time hangout session was effective.
Hope prashant will be a hangout organizer for further sessions :)

~Saran