[Bangalore-pm] Open positions in my team

Suhas Bharadwaj Suhas.Bharadwaj at efi.com
Thu Nov 14 03:08:49 PST 2013

Hi All,
There are 3 open positions in my team.

1.       Sr. QA Engineer - 2 positions ( 4 to 6 years )

2.       QA Engineer - 1 position  ( 2 to 4 years )

Requirement:

1.       Good at testing skills

2.       Good at any one scripting language ( Python/Perl )

3.       Good at communication skills

4.       Knowledge of Networking concents will be a plus

5.       Knowledge of Load testing using Load runner will be a plus

6.       Good understanding of database concepts will be a plus

If any of your friends are interested, please send the CV to Suhas.bharadwaj at efi.com<mailto:Suhas.bharadwaj at efi.com>

Regards,
Suhas

Confidentiality notice: This message may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that person, you should not use this message. We request that you notify us by replying to this message, and then delete all copies including any contained in your reply. Thank you.