[Bangalore-pm] Next Bangalore-PM at Wipro technologies!

prashant tyagi prashant.2006tyagi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:27:45 PST 2013

Hi All,

Lets meet this time on 16th Nov at Wipro Technologies, EC, Bangalore.

Following are arrangements-
*Space*- We have arranged big conference room enough for 50-60 people.
Volunteers will guide visitors at conference location.We got 30 nominations
for this meet-up from Wipro itself.
*Parking*- available at Wipro technologies. Volunteers will guide visitors
for this.
*Speakers- *So far:
Venkat- POE
Suraj- OOP,  The Damian Conway way continued..

@Speakers, Please add your topics.

*NOTE: We need laptop details (Model no, Serial code ) people will be
carrying with them , So that visitors don't have to wait for gate-pass.*

Please add/correct if I missed anything.

Cheers,
~Prashant