[Bangalore-pm] Any Projects ?

Rohit Basu rohitbasu77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 05:42:47 PDT 2013

There are lot of young Perl mongers, whom we want to join here and helps
them to feel how Perl can change there life.
I don't think to conduct YAPC in India, can't be the main agenda for any
group.
First generate the sense how Perl can change an IT person's development
life.
In such case if some one is trying give some time to others to groom them
up WHATS  WRONG THERE.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Anil Menon <anilcmenon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey abhishek,
> There is nothing commercial  about my request and no money involved. Its
> just a call out if anyone is looking for any coding help. More than happy
> to follow if there is a page for this.
>
> -anil
>

> On Thursday, June 27, 2013, abhishek jain wrote:
>
>> Hi Anil,****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> As a list admin I want to inform that please use [commercial] tag before
>> the usual subject for emailing such requests, ****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> However I personally don’t mind people advertising themselves, maybe we
>> can create a page each for members instead of this mailing list.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> I don’t know how will it work , but Shantanu can we do this? ****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Thanks****
>>
>> Abhishek ****
>>
>> ** **

Regards
Rohit Basu
+919642907192
+919433248393
Coming together is a beginning.Keeping together is progress.Working
together is success