[Bangalore-pm] Hi

Suraj Kumar suraj at careergear.in
Sat Jun 22 20:04:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

It was good to connect with some of you yesterday and get to know about the
existence of this mailing list.

About myself: perl inspires me to speak in real life, with humans, more
expressively ;) besides helping me with just about everything I need in my
computing/information needs. I like teaching/inspiring and I find perl a
very convenient language to kick start self-learning and tinkering.

Excited by this community and I wish to learn and do great things with you
all.

Cheers,

  -Suraj

--
An Onion is an Onion skin with an Onion inside it except the innermost
onion skin.