[Bangalore-pm] Please describe your experience of meetup

Upasana Shukla me at upasana.me
Sat Jun 22 12:48:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm thinking of writing a post about the meetup which happened
yesterday. Please describe your experience of meetup, as I myself didn't
attend the meetup, so I've no idea what all happened there. Also, please
make your presentations slides available on speakerdeck. If anyone can
share the link of videos of the meetup, it would be best. These are just
my ideas/suggestion, if you've other ideas/suggestions, then please do
share.

Thanks.

--
Upasana