[Bangalore-pm] Meetup venue

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 18 11:12:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

Updated meetup venue at http://www.meetup.com/Indian-Perl-Mongers/events/125053302/?a=ra1_te

As per the survey.We decided to plan on

Saturday [ 23 JUN 2013 Evening 6 PM ]
and the vote for place is equal for all three locations.

Considering hangout session we need a better wi-fi so i thought Yahoo office is better as of now.

And yes if vote increases for other place we can change to other location based on the wi-fi availability

Pls share your thoughts to discuss in the meetup for YAPC::INDIA?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/635917353094717/

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/YAPC-India-5068963?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

in this mail thread.

Lets spread this discussion.

Thanks,
~Saran

I was trying to attach survey responses..seems mail gets into big size
will find other way to post survey results.