[Bangalore-pm] Want to know more on YAPC and Bangalore-PM

Kiran Kumar mkirank at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 06:08:12 PDT 2013

Mithun,

      Welcome to the group.  YAPC is Yet another perl conference
http://yapc.org,  these are different perl conferences organized around the
world.  Some popular conferences are YAPC::NA ( north america) , YAPC::EU,
YAPC::Brazil ,YAPC::Russia , YAPC::Asia (generally held in japan) .  There
are also smaller workshops organized by the local perl mongers .

   As far as bangalore.pm , it is a part of the perl mongers group (
www.pm.org), this is a voluntary group and the group get together
periodically and do what ever they are interested mostly perl and related
topics it may be a simple social gathering or small meetup where some
topics are presented or a tutorial or a hackathon or get together on irc
and discuss .

-Kiran

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Mithun Radhakrishnan <mithunr2003 at gmail.com