[Bangalore-pm] Want to know more on YAPC and Bangalore-PM

Shasank Shah shasank.shah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 04:50:37 PDT 2013

Hi Mithun,

Please see below answers for ur question:

1) There is no external funding for this group. Its an individual
contribution towards the cimmunity.
2) We don't have any roles & responsibilities as of such now, but we would
be glab if you can contribute towards Bangalore.pm page or any ideas as of
now.

This group is made to strengthen perl developers in India, Bangalore.

Thanks & Regards,
Shasank.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Mithun Radhakrishnan <mithunr2003 at gmail.com