[Bangalore-pm] Want to know more on YAPC and Bangalore-PM

Mithun Radhakrishnan mithunr2003 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 04:43:32 PDT 2013

Hello Mongers,

Please educate me more on YAPC and Bangalore-PM. I got to know about YAPC
from a recent thread in LinkedIn and eventually I end up joining this group.

Please excuse if am posting stupid questions.

who will be funding these workshops and meetups?
what are the responsibilities of a volunteer or a normal member?
Is this group made for Perl developers in Bangalore to have a hang around
place; share their Perl ideas and thus contributing to cpan archives?

- Mithun