[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore-pm Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Mon Jun 17 21:10:13 PDT 2013

Hi Upasana,
I have sent you your new login information on your email.
Cheers,
-Shantanu

On a side note, I noticed people tend to copy entire posts when they reply
on this list. As a proper ettiquette you must quote the part of the posts
that are relevant to your thread of conversation and remove the rest.
Abhishek,
As the admin for this mailing list I think you need to get more involved.
You must make yourself more visible here and guide people through such
things.

From: Upasana Shukla <me at upasana.me>