[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore-pm Digest, Vol 51, Issue 15

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Mon Jun 17 18:36:34 PDT 2013

Hi Upasana,

Welcome to Bangalore Perl Mongers.

We are still framing the rules for github contributors. However as a
guideline essentially we will follow the pattern for rules set for for
authors on the site i.e. Attend a meetup, write about it, Stay active
towards your responsiblity and finally inactivity will lead to deletion.

Since you are located in delhi at the moment and you have suggested that
you would like to work on the Yoda Chat bot, we have waived the meetup
requirement for you at the moment, however other requirements still apply.
We will monitor the project on github to make sure you follow through with
your responsibilities on the github group over the next two months.

Hello perlers,

On a side note, some of you might be aware of PerlMonger::Bangalore CPAN
Module, This module essentially provides dumb functions that give
information on the bangalore perl mongers group. Its horribly outdated at
the moment and needs updating and possibly a few additional features, like
next meetup information etc. We might even use this module in the YodaBot
to give away info on our IRC channel. I have a collaboration plan on it and
I would like to invite some people from the next meetup to join me in
maintaining this module on github. So if you are interested in this
project, let yourself be heard! ;)

Cheers,

-Shantanu Bhadoria