[Bangalore-pm] First meet up IRC log online! Read what you missed.

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jun 16 21:56:30 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot Ya'akov.
I will speak in my office [ Yahoo ] for sponsorship.
Yahoo has used lot of perl before and they slowly started moving to Java.
Lets bring that back.

Its not only Yahoo many other companies as well.

Lets show the POWER OF PERL.

Please everybody speak at your office for sponsorship or other volunteer activities.

Sometimes i may not be able to connect in IRC due to busy schedule.
Please count me in.

Lets form a local [ Banglore.pm ] meetup at some place before friday.

Please share your suggestion.Let this thread goes alive.

Thanks,
~Saran