[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore-pm Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Sat Jun 15 05:42:05 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
We welcome new serious contributors to the site. We don't need devs as much
as we need content writers. We have the site up and running on
Bangalore.pm.org. and I and Venkat are already authors on this site. I
would be happy to add more. Read the conditions  for becoming a author on
the website :)
Call anew meeting of Bangalore.pm and put your name up.
BTW why is the link here to ejain.com?? Last I checked Bangalore.pm.org is
our official website.
Cheers,
Shantanu Bhadoria