[Bangalore-pm] Hello, all.

Ya'akov Sloman yaakov at perlfoundation.org
Thu Jun 13 07:54:42 PDT 2013

I have established an IRC channel called #bangalore.pm on irc.perl.org

You are all welcome, in fact encouraged, to join it. It is a great way to organize and stay in touch. If you don't currently use IRC, a quick way to start is to go to:

http://perlcommunity.org/irc/bangalore.pm/

Which is a web-based client (based on http://mibbit.com/ which you can use directly as well). This applet will take you directly to the channel, though. Pick a nickname (don't leave the default).

See you there!

Ya'akov