[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore-pm Digest, Vol 52, Issue 40

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 29 22:01:23 PDT 2013

Hey Shantanu,

You sparkled a great idea! and Yes i am going to implement this :).I have few cousins who are studying college , most of them in final year.
The question is "do recruiters get attracted by perl experience?".

.During my intern i noticed a freelancer [ No he  is my first perl guru and close friend :)] executing web crawlers using Mechanize.
Thats how i got inspired by perl.

May be for our cousins lets show case some useful examples with code.Thats the good way to start.

Thanks,
~Saran
+91 9980006286