[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore-pm Digest, Vol 52, Issue 34

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Mon Jul 29 17:24:44 PDT 2013

I second with the idea that someone active in the list should take up the
role of the moderator. However I think we must establish some ground "rules
and responsibilities' as per the needs of this list on the moderator's role
as this list matures. I would suggest first rule to be that the moderator
be employed in Bangalore and I also suggest that if the moderator moves
outside the city for a long term, he/she passes on the mantle to the
another person in the group. Just my 2C.

Cheers,
-Shantanu Bhadoria

Hey Everybody,