[Bangalore-pm] Job Fair Intiative

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 23 23:01:50 PDT 2013

Hey Mongers,

Let me initiate the job requirement thread.

Am feeling tough time in getting involved in active perl projects from scratch.Many Perl Projects are in maintenance and few new requirements are migrated to java.I love Perl.
I wish to take up a challenging opportunity to reuse my perl skills and learn many new stuffs in perl.

Recruiters feel free to contact

my %contact_details = {
'Mobile number' => '+91 998 000 6286',
'email' => 'perlsaran at gmail.com,talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in',
'linkedin' => 'in.linkedin.com/in/perlsaran'
'twitter' => '@perlsaran'
};

Guys : If any of you are interested for a job change or you would like to explore a new opportunity feel free to get this thread started and we will invite some recruiters

With a Spark Of Hope
~Saran