[Bangalore-pm] Things to discuss at meetup - talks

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 10 23:23:35 PDT 2013

our  @suggest_topics = (yaakov, upasana , chankey ,'active volunteers')

~Saran

________________________________
 From: Saravanan T <talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in>
To: Bangalore.pm <bangalore-pm at pm.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Bangalore-pm] Things to discuss at meetup - talks

Hi Everyone,

Lets have a unconference . Here are the topics i would like to volunteer

1) Perl for System Administration
2) How to use perl to write DS/Algo
3) Walk through to Perl Internals

Yes,I am going to refer books as  a part of my learning.
Here are the books.

1) Perl for System Administration
2) Mastering algorithm with Perl
3) Advanced Perl Programming

Lets share ideas.Need not be a one-way.

If you guys already planned for this topics..Please Proceed

We can choose topics based on preferences/votes.

In Last meetup "Perl Secrets","Mojos demo","product demo [games]" sounds to be more interesting.
Looking forward for that.

V^3[ Guess who it is :) ],Suraj,Kiran : Lets identify speakers,topics,demo,etc

Thanks,
~Saran