[Bangalore-pm] Regarding T-Shirt designs

Upasana Shukla me at upasana.me
Wed Jul 10 05:14:07 PDT 2013

Hi Vasundhar,

I asked Chankey, because in my opinion everyone's opinion matters. If
majority of the people are not liking the design, then there is no point
in using that design. Before finalizing a design, we should do a survey,
it should not be decided by only 2-3 people. Of course, 100 people won't
like the same design, but we should go by the majority. We're a
community and we should respect each other's opinions. But since, you
have already placed the order, I think there is no point in discussing it.

Thanks.

--
Upasana