[Bangalore-pm] Things to discuss at meetup

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 9 10:49:31 PDT 2013

Hi kiran,

Thanks for addressing the key things.

Few points/roles and responsibilities discussed in the last meetup.

Build up perl community [ group plan ]
Local perl workshops (visu,etc)
Get Speakers (venkat,visu,etc)
Git hub information ( Upasana,venkat,etc )
sponsorship ( saran,vasunth,etc)
YAPC India date ~ 6 months (Ya'akov Sloman,Upasana,etc)
JOB FAIR (kiran,suraj,vasuntharaj,etc)
Wiki (suraj)

website (Vasuntharaj)

Volunteers : Feel free to pitch in

Am willing to help abhishek for bangalore.pm if he is interested .

With a Spark Of Hope
~Saran