[Bangalore-pm] Reminder 1 : T-Shirt Sizes (Bangalore)

Kiran Kumar mkirank at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 00:00:47 PDT 2013

Vasundhar,

     I appreciate your enthusiasm in doing this but I think we need to as a
group allocate this responsibility .  Right now only upasana has been
designated by yakov as someone who will be involved with the TPF, we need
to do something similar for bangalore.pm as a group if not there is nothing
stopping me or anyone else on the list to come up with a similar
questionnaire.

I will start a separate thread for that and we can put our thoughts there.

-Kiran