[Bangalore-pm] T-Shirt Sizes (Bangalore)

Vasundhar bvasundhar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 04:56:38 PDT 2013

I Have not shared it with any one yet, because it has email IDs,
We can share it once it completed to the group which will be less visible.
If you notice, results are not shown at the end of the filling for that
purpose.

I sent the link to Upasana over the chat already, I hope she is able to
access the admin and results parts.

Regards,
Vasundhar