[Bangalore-pm] T-Shirt Sizes (Bangalore)

Ya'akov Sloman yaakov at perlfoundation.org
Thu Jul 4 04:54:32 PDT 2013

I have asked Upasana, as part of a TPF Perl in India Initiative (PI^^3) to collect this information and serve as a clearing house for it country-wide.  This way, we (TPF) and all of you will have a resource of great value with a single maintainer.  We will find the right way to publish this to preserve privacy and maximize utility.

Ya'akov