[Bangalore-pm] Next Perl Meetup

venkatakrishnan g superpulse.x at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 05:50:09 PDT 2013

I really do not see any issue in saying "moving towards YAPC::India", We've
hardly had a meet when we haven't discussed exactly that, nearly everyone
is excited and sees Perl Mongers as means to get there. I'm not really sure
if if more active communities elsewhere should deter you from thinking this
way.

I see your point, but i wouldn't object anybody from thinking this way,
however unrealistic it may seem.