[Bangalore-pm] Our Perl Meetup this saturday

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 28 02:38:16 PDT 2013

Hey Folks,

Venue is confirmed.Its Aug 31st [ 3 PM to 6:30 PM at Y! Campus,EGL,Domlur,Bangalore ].
Got two training rooms from Yahoo which can be split and join.

Freshers will be coming this time.
We gonna have some parallel sessions for beginners and experts

Venue : Its not the first building when you come from EGL entrance.Its the second building [ Yahoo main Campus ].

Talks

1) Perl Basics for Freshers - Saran
2) Perl for Sys Admin - Kiran ?
3) Perl Hacks - Venkat ?
4) Perl for Testing -

Please nominate yourself.

We are planning to have a G+ hangout session and ustream session.Looking for volunteers [ Vasundhar ? ]

Thanks,
~Saran