[Bangalore-pm] Need suggestion on desgining a GUI for my script.

Suhas Bharadwaj Suhas.Bharadwaj at efi.com
Mon Aug 19 05:00:33 PDT 2013

Try win32 gui loft

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Dhanavel P <espdhanavel at gmail.com>
Date: 19/08/2013 5:21 PM (GMT+05:30)
To: Bangalore-pm at pm.org
Subject: [Bangalore-pm] Need suggestion on desgining a GUI for my script.

Hi Guys,
  Hope everyone is doing good.

I wrote a script for my solution to handle some operations based on options provided durning run time.

eg: Perl test.pl<http://test.pl> --set=True --Flag=enable --I=false

Question:
  1. Is it possible to  design a front end GUI with some check box asking for option and run tab to execute the script ??
 Is so kindly suggest your ideas, so that i'll try to implement.
 2. If not perl, suggest some other way to have a GUI for perl script.

Eagrly waiting for response!!! Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Dhanavel

Confidentiality notice: This message may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that person, you should not use this message. We request that you notify us by replying to this message, and then delete all copies including any contained in your reply. Thank you.