[Bangalore-pm] Upgrading bangalore.pm.org

venkatakrishnan g superpulse.x at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:01:41 PDT 2012

Hey Shantanu,

MojoMojo is a good option. I'd vote for it. Considering the volume of
content we have on bangalore.pm.org at this point, it makes sense to
use light-weight solution, i don't think we need all the bells and
whistles of fully blown content management system. That said, I've
used MojoMojo a couple of times, Catalyst wiki runs on MojoMojo. It
looks quite nice.

Also, I can lend a hand more readily with MojoMojo over Drupal /
Joomla, I guess you're one of the few on this mailing list that deal
with those systems ( I may be completely wrong here ).

Cheers,