[Bangalore-pm] Introduction & Seeking a Perl Team in Bangalore

Ashwin Ramasamy ashwin at contractiq.com
Thu Sep 6 01:09:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm Ashwin Ramasamy - Founder of ContractIQ - A platform where startups
discover elite web/mobile agencies, based on recommendations from their
peers.

We are looking for a Perl team of 6-8 developers (with a lead who'd have
good experience in Perl & JQuery). We are advising a Dallas based product
firm on setting shop in India and this requirement is for this product firm.

We are open to 'Build-Operate-Transfer' model wherein you are a services
company that can build a team and transfer them to the client later. We are
also open to acqu-hire if you are a small team.

Much appreciate any references.

Best,
*Ashwin* Ramasamy
Founder -ContractIQ (A Founder Institute
<http://founderinstitute.com/>Portfolio Company)
*Web*: http://ContractIQ.com <http://contractiq.com/>   * Phone*: +91 97862
85475    *Skype*: ashwinramasamy
*Do you like real-time recommendations - Ask our Startup
Chick<http://www.twitter.com/startupfdbck>
!*
Contribute to our blog <http://blog.contractiq.com/>!  Follow us on
Twitter<http://twitter.com/ContractIQ>!