[Bangalore-pm] Looking for a bad ass Perl Dev for Singapore

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Tue Jun 12 21:19:42 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

We are looking for a bad ass perl dev to work for us here in Singapore.

About us: We are a small company doing some specialized work in Perl in
Singapore.

We need a programmer capable of working independently and building systems
from 0 to 100% without requiring much supervision.

Required skills are actually quite simple but also very specific and
mandatory:

* Higher-Order Perl. Modern Perl. We use functional programming techniques
in many places.
* Familiarity with event-driven programming. Extensive experience with POE.
* Moose. Must know in and out of working with Moose along with Test driven
development. Once again I stress we need the person to be proficient with
TDD. Someone who writes tests first and codes later.
* Good knowledge of SNMP.

Other skills:

* DBIx::Class
* Template::Toolkit
* Catalyst
* Some XS knowledge
* Corosync / Pacemaker

Note: The applicant will be required to relocate to Singapore for this job.
Its a small island south of malaysia with extremly low taxes, its probably
the cleanest city in the world with excellent connectivity to south east
Asia and India.

Please send me a cover letter and your CV with Subject "CoreBPM:
Application for Perl Developer" if you fit all the requirements mentioned
only and would like to work with us.

Cheers,
-Shantanu Bhadoria