[Bangalore-pm] [Jobs] Full time for bangalore based startup

Kiran Kumar mkirank at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 07:05:59 PDT 2012

Hi,
     I am looking for full time employees to work in my early start up,  I
am looking for someone who is a quick learner and who is strong in any
programming language and has a good knowledge of any Linux distros  , I do
not mind freshers or experienced candidates or anything else but you should
be able to code and be very comfortable in learning new languages/framework
on your own .

The desired candidate should
-  Have knowledge of web technologies (Javascript/css/html)
-  Perl or something built in your spare time will be a big plus
- Willing to learn and work in any programming language
- knows any algorithm of their choice and should be able to explain it in
detail along with some use cases of where this can be used
- willing to work in a early start up, currently located at malleshwaram
(sorry no remote work at this point )

If you think you fit this . send us the following detail along with your
resume to brainturk at gmail.com , if something is not applicable just write
N/A.

   1. show us some sample code ( in any language ) that you have written
   which you are proud of it can be anything , you decide on the number of
   lines and anything else . ( Do not send code in email send us the url where
   we can look at it)
   2. url for github/bitbucket or any other repositories where we can look
   at your work ( if you just fork a project it does not count)
   3. Which is the editor of your choice
   4. What is your expected salary
   5. Tell us something about your current environment setup, can be
   anything examples include .bash* , .vimrc, .emacs
   6. Resume ( anything over 2 pages will be rejected)
   7. Do you have any blogs / twitter id ? If yes send us the url
   8. websites/blogs you follow regularly
   9. Have you built something in your spare time , if yes send us the
   details which we can look at.
   10. Why should we hire You ?
   11. Have your worked with any database ? If yes which database and how
   do you rate yourself ?
   12. Any experience in mobile development (ios, android, phonegap ,
   titanium,or anything else )

Thanks,

Kiran